URL Links from Feb 13 Computer SIG Presentation

  • Charlie Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2010
      Would anyone wishing a copy of the URL links to the freeware discussed or
      mentioned in my and Bill's presentation, and some other links, please send me
      an e-mail and I will send you an attachment of a Microsoft Word file "Freeware
      Links.doc" with clickable links . As well as links for a few free genealogical
      programs, the links are for programs for computer security, office programs, (for
      pdf file and word processing, etc), photo indexing and editing, and other
      computer utilities. At the end are some links to websites for other freeware
      programs and reviews that were not mentioned at our meeting.

      Regards,

      Charlie