Watch me blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      Watch me blog. My introduction is now up and I will be blogging away as
      often as I have time or whenever someone sends me a question. Intro blog at
      www.obituarieshelp.org/blog/?m=201001

      I know several of you already blog. Probably you also tweet and have a few
      other tricks up your sleeve. I would like to hear about them and you will
      notice one of the Chinook issues will focus on such tools and tricks. Don't
      let that stop you from telling me what you are up to right now.

      Xenia Stanford (xenias@...)
      www.writeonxpress.com