FAMILYROOTS 2002 - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      Hi folks:
      In case you need more information on our BIG event coming up this weekend perhaps you would like to keep tuned---

      Judi Lee's interview with Bruce Kenyon of CHQR AM 770 can be heard on that station between 5 and 9 am
      from tomorrow through Friday.

      Judi was also interviewed by CBC I Radio 1010 AM and that will appear on the 'Homestretch' Show today between 4 and 4:30pm

      If you saw the Calgary Sun last Sunday you might have caught a piece in which our Ronna Byam was interviewed by their reporter.

      And, if you haven't had enough of the publicity, keep tuned to CFCN and watch for the interviews by Nujma Yaqzan with both Judi Lee and Gord Hulbert. We hope that will appear in their news broadcasts at 5 pm, 6 pm and 11:30 pm today or tomorrow.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell