Expect a big rush of interest in genealogy

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Hi all,
      I expect we will see a big rush of interest in genealogy after March 5th at least south of the border.

      Postponed from last year, NBC/Universal has announced a start date for the U.S.A. debut of Who Do You Think You Are.

      On Friday, 5 March 2010, the first episode of the American version of the BBC series will debut.  Produced by former Friends actress Lisa Kudrow it will profile the family history finds of American celebrities including Sarah Jessica Parker, Susan Sarandon, Sarah Jessica Parker, and others.

      The press release issued by NBC can be accessed here: http://www.nbc.com/news/2010/01/14/nbc-presents-post-winter-olympics-primetime-schedule-beginning-march-1/.

      Cheers,

      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy and Family History