GENEALOGISTS WIN!

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      As the AFHS's FFHS contact I have received this e-mail from them:

      Following overwhelming support for the e-petition against the closure of the Brighton History Centre, the press release below has appeared on the council website at http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/index.cfm?request=c1219014.  Thank you to all who supported the petition.  It is good to see a council taking note of public opinion in this way.

      Roger Lewry
      (FFHS Archives Liaison)
      exec.member.rl@...