Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Jan 13, 2010
      New members of this list may be interested to know that the Celtic SIG
      (Irish and Scottish research) has its own primitive mailing list.
      Anyone interested in being on it should contact me at lsparling@....

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois