Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Jan 13, 2010
      The next Celtic SIG meeting is scheduled for Wed Jan 27, 2010 at 7 PM at
      the AFHS library. We have no leader this time. However, we should meet
      to go over how to do family history research in Ireland to follow up on
      the interest from the Jan 3 general meeting (Desperation Genealogy). We
      need someone with a key to the library so we do not have to meet in the
      parking lot or the bar next door (too noisy).
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois