ENG SIG JAN 16th

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      The English/Welsh SIG meets next Saturday morning, January 16th at 10 a.m. at the AFHS library.  As well as discussing research problems and new websites we will further explore ways to preserve our reseach including donating material to museums, record offices, societies etc.  Everyone with an interest in the topic or in English/Welsh research welcome.