RE: Restoring Old Photographs

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
      FW: Restoring Old Photographs

      I am also looking for Lori Matthews as I left a picture with her a few year back and want to contact her

      Judie Riddell

      The Germans from Russia Calgary Chapter is thinking of having a meeting around restoring old photographs.  I seem to remember two names of persons that did talks in the past at AFHS – Lori Matthews and Ursula Krol.  Does anyone know if these two ladies still do that, or is there someone else that could be recommended?  I would also need contact information.

      Thanks for any help!

      Mabel Kiessling

    • Christine Hayes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
        FW: Restoring Old Photographs
        Hi,

        Looks like Lorri Matthews is a member of the Professional Photographers of Canada.  This is the link to her contact info from the site:

        (Let me know if the link doesn't work.  I'm too lazy to type it all in ;-)

        Christine