Program for Mac

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009
      Hi All - I know this has been discussed here before, but since it didn't involve me, I didn't pay much attention. So please, forgive my bringing it up again. My daughter has Legacy on her home computer, and she has a Mac laptop. Here is her request:

      I was wondering if you would send an email out to your Genealogy Guru's asking about Family Tree programs for Mac Computers. There seems to be a couple including Reunion and MacFamilyTree. I'm looking for feed back before I make a purchase. Thanks.

      Thanks for your help,

      Donna Snyder