Re: Recommendation for genealogy software for Mac OS X

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2009
      Hi Mary,
      I'm using Family Tree Maker on a PC so it would need to be a gedcom I move across.
      Someone sent me this page of Genealogy Apps

      thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions.

      Joan Miller

      On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Mary Arthur <maryarthur@...> wrote:
      Reunion, the genealogical software for Mac that I happily use, has an app that allows you to put your entire file on the iphone. Getting it back and forth can be frustrating, from what I read, but if you are only looking at the file, it works.

      On 22-Dec-09, at 18:10, Joan Miller wrote:

      I'm curious if any of you have experience with genealogy apps for an iphone?  I would like to carry my gedcom around with me.

      Thanks,

      Joan Miller