Re: Recommendation for genealogy software for Mac OS X

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2009
      I'm curious if any of you have experience with genealogy apps for an iphone?  I would like to carry my gedcom around with me.

      Thanks,

      Joan Miller
    • Mary Arthur

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2009
          Hi Mary,
          I'm using Family Tree Maker on a PC so it would need to be a gedcom I move across.
          Someone sent me this page of Genealogy Apps

          thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions.

          Joan Miller