Re: Alberta Birth Death and Marriages

  • Louise Calderbank
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
      Land Title records can be a good source of information to help build the family history story and establish when and where a family was living with more exact dates than provided by say the Henderson Directory entries. Not too expensive and some of the records are accessible online. This had worked for me in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

      Cheers

      Bruce