Computer SIG Meeting - 12 Dec 09

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
      Hi all:

      I've just talked to the our main-man, Jim Benedict, and a corporate decision has be made to CANCEL Saturday's meeting.  The weather outlook is extremely poor.  To make matters worse, Mrs. Claus has had to send her regrets.  Have a Very Merry Christmas and a  Happy, Prosperous New Year.  See you all again at our next meeting 09 Jan 2010.
      --
      Regards,

      Gord

      "I'm in my snapdragon phase -- part of me has snapped and the other part is draggin."