Computer SIG Meeting - 12 Dec 09 - IMPORTANT NOTICE

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      Hi all:

      With the poor weather and driving conditions, Mrs. Claus (Donna Coulter) will not be able to make it in from the North Pole (Nanton, AB) to attend our upcoming 'Xmas Goodies' Saturday meeting.  Instead we will 'ad lib' the program, as we have done very well in the past.  Since the weather looks poor for Saturday, if you plan to attend, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL SATURDAY MORNING to see if the meeting has been canceled entirely.
      --
      Regards,

      Gord

      "I'm in my snapdragon phase -- part of me has snapped and the other part is draggin."