Computer SIG Meeting - 12 Dec 09

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009

      Sannta

      Computer SIG Meeting

      12 Dec 09

      Lounge Area
      of the
      LDS Family History Centre,
      17 Ave & 19A St. SW

      "Beginner Session" @ 9:30 AM

      "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM

      Topic: "Christmas Goodies"

      Facilitator: Mrs. Claus (AKA Donna Coulter)

      Mrs. Claus

      Send your ideas to Mrs. Claus
      (coulterd@...)

      --
      Regards,

      Gord

      "I'm in my snapdragon phase -- part of me has snapped and the other part is draggin."
    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
        Hi all:

        I've just talked to the our main-man, Jim Benedict, and a corporate decision has be made to CANCEL Saturday's meeting.  The weather outlook is extremely poor.  To make matters worse, Mrs. Claus has had to send her regrets.  Have a Very Merry Christmas and a  Happy, Prosperous New Year.  See you all again at our next meeting 09 Jan 2010.