Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 24, 2009
      The next meeting of the Celtic SIG is tomorrow night, Wed. Nov 25 at 7
      PM at the AFHS library. The library is located at 712 - 16th Ave NW.
      There is parking between our building and the bar next door to the
      west. The bar recently changed its name to Fat Jack's or something like
      that. We will be solving Irish research problems.

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois