Calgary Family History Centre

  • Wendy Pitcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009

      I have just received word that Monday November 30th, 2009 will be the last day that we will have the “UK 1911 Census” available. I do not know if or when we will have them again. A few larger Centres in London and in USA will have access but no others. I am sorry to have to report this but if you need to use this resource then please do so this week.

      Wendy Pitcher, Director CFHC