My Early Calgarians on the Web Computer SIG Presentation Nov. 14

  • Charlie Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2009
      I have extracted the comments and URLs from my PowerPoint presentation to the Genealogical Computing SIG on November 14 to an "Early Calgarians.rtf" file with, I hope, clickable links.  {Select the full URL and click it.]  I have not tried to change the fonts from that used in my PPT file, so text size will be large.

      Would anyone wishing to have a copy send me an e-mail and I will send that file as an attachment.  If you wish, I can send the PowerPoint file but as those of you were at the meeting will recall, I had some troubles with the fonts with using a different computer.

      Regards,

      Charlie Hansen
      4charlie@...