ENG/WELSH SIG NOV 21st

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      The next meeting is on Saturday, November 21 at the AFHS library at the new start time of 10 a.m. This is our pre-Christmas meeting and at 10 o’clock we’ll have elevenses (i.e. tea, coffee & goodies) and move on to a Quiz (loosely based on research) and discussion of sources, discoveries and problems. Everyone with British research interests welcome. Ann Williams, e-mail: englishwelshsig@...