RCMP Graves

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009

      Yesterday while working at the AFHS Library a patron told me about a wonderful site honouring deceased RCMP Officers.

      The webmaster is in Ottawa and has done and is continuing to do extensive research into the gravesites and lives of RCMP Officers.

      The link is http://www.rcmpgraves.com/

      Anyone with RCMP relations should check this site out.  Also I believe he would welcome anyone with information on gravesites of unlisted RCMP personal.

      Judie