Gord Hulbert Here - Computer SIG Meeting

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      Hi all:

      I just got a call from a gentleman standing outside the 17th Ave. LDS Church wondering where everyone was for the Computer SIG Meeting.  He swore he read a message on the dist-list setting the date as Nov 11th.  I checked my postings, and they definitely all stated Nov 14th.  If any of you have run across a notice with the Nov 11th date, please let me know.
      --
      Regards,

      Gord

      "Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at"