Fwd: Year End Prices Available FTDNA

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      Hi all,
      I received a note that FTDNA has a special on until the end of the year.  We found connections up to 67 markers when my brother was tested. Prices below.

      Fwd:
      --------------
      Our Holiday Season promotion will bring back the discount that we (FTDNA) offered this summer for the Y-DNA37, since this has been requested by many of you.  Orders for the DNA tests listed below need to be placed and paid for by December 31, 2009 to receive the sale price.

      •       Y-DNA37 – promotional price $119 (reg. price $149)
      •       Y-DNA67 – promotional price $209 (reg. price $239)
      •       mtDNAPlus – promotional price $139 (reg. price $149)
      •       SuperDNA – promotional price $488 (reg. price $665)

      In addition, here are the newly released permanent prices for the Full Mitochondria Sequence:
      •       New kit (mtDNA Full Sequence) … $279
      •       Upgrade from HVR1 … $229
      •       Upgrade from HVR2 … $209
      •       mtDNA Full Sequence after testing Y-DNA … $249

      Click here to go the webpage:  Family Tree DNA

      End of Fwd:
      Cheers,
      Joan Miller