Program of interest at Calgary Public Library

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009

      While this isn’t strictly a genealogy program, I know there are a lot of you who are also interested in history in general so I am sending out the details of a program we are holding at the John Dutton Theatre at the Central Library, 616 Macleod Trail SE on Saturday November 14 between 1 and 3 PM.  We are delighted to be hosting the Alberta launch of the National Film Board film Paris 1919 which is based on Margaret MacMillan’s book of the same name.  This film re-enacts events of the Paris Peace Conference.  If you would like to attend, you can register online at calgarypubliclibrary.com, by telephone at 403-260-2620 or in person at your local library branch.  Hope to see you there.

      Christine Hayes