General Meeting on Monday

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      It is the end of October so that must mean we are having another General Meeting.  In fact, it is on Monday November 2 at 7PM at the River Park Church.  Our program topic is Military Research in Calgary which will be presented by John Wright from the Military Museums and Jerremie Clyde from the University of Calgary.  These presenters bring a wealth of knowledge of military records and research.  The evening promises to be very informative and entertaining so please join us.