Thank you dist-gen

  • Mertie Beatty
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      TO ALL WHO REPLIED WITH HELP AND SUGGESTIONS REGARDING DNA RESULTS:

          Thank you for all who took the time to reply to my e-mail and to telephone me with suggestions.  I contacted GeneTree.com and spoke to
      a person there who has since sent me a message saying they found both my husband's and my results and we can order them.  I will let you
      know what results and success we have.

         The help is much appreciated.

      Mertie