Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Oct 25, 2009
      The next meeting of the Celtic SIG is this Wednesday, October 28, 2009
      at 7 PM at the AFHS library on 16th Ave NW. The topic will be the
      Basics of Scottish Research. This time we will have a key.

      Lois
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois