Women Who Went to War and other war stories

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Hi folks,

      I am still looking for war stories or resources. In particular, I am
      interested in an article on "Women Who Went to War."

      Also looking for Serendipity, war related or not. Of course, surname
      connections and all other types of entries are getting a little low in the
      stockpile. So write away right away! October and January issues of Chinook
      are now in prep stage.

      Xenia Stanford
      Editor, Chinook, 2008 Winner of the National Genealogical Society Local
      Newsletter Award
      Email; editor-chinook@...
      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, M├ętis
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564