January AFHS Meeting - Bring and Brag, Show and Tell Night

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      The Program Committee is planning a "Bring and Brag, Show and Tell" session for the meeting on January 4, 2010. Has Aunt Sally given you a special treasure because you are the family historian? Have you inherited something unique? What priceless article do you have in your possession that makes the rest of the family jealous? We'd like YOU to tell us about it.

      These items will not be put on display or passed around - unless you wish to do so. The idea is for you to show your article to the group and tell the story that goes with it.

      Please consider submitting a photograph to be projected, especially if your item is too big or fragile to bring to the meeting. All you need to do is send a digital photograph to me and I will make sure the image is included in the PowerPoint presentation for the evening.

      So, start thinking about what you can show and tell, then send an email to me so I can organize the presentation.

      Marion Peterson
      Program Committee