ENG SIG SAT OCT 17th

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      The English/Welsh SIG will be meeting next Saturday, October 17th 10:30 a.m. - noon (when the library will open).  The topic is publication (books & articles) and we will hear from someone who has had two articles published in Family Tree Magazine.  The meeting is open to all AFHS members and we will also be discussing research problems.