Re: Special event Oct. 24,2009

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
      Heather Jaremko wrote:
      Hello all,

      Just to let you know, that there has been a change to the area where we are going to be having our special event on Saturday, October 24th.  There was a mix up on the church's part and we are having our event in the fellowship room, which is downstairs.   The church is also going to set up the chairs for us instead of us doing this. They will also set up the room for the lunch hour.

      The church has said that we can move upstairs at noon, but it has been decided to use the fellowship all day, as we are having displays set up and we do not want to take them apart and move them upstairs.

      Hope to see you all there.  Please bring a friend and also a bagged lunch.

      Sincerely,
      Heather Jaremko
      Special Events Chair
      Gotcha!!

      --
      Regards,

      Gord

      "I'm at that awkward age between desirability and
      complete senility."