Flight training interest?

  • Jackie Duncan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009

      I have a neighbour that has a briefcase full of paper work, including a slide rule -  from getting his pilots license perhaps in the 60s. His family doesnt want it, and I wondered if there was any interest in this before it hits the recycling bin.

      Jackie Duncan

    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
        Hi Jackie:

        The Air Museum would like to have it. Please let me know where to pick it
        up.

        Thanks.

        Rene Dussome