Re: Volunteer looking to help!!!

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hello,

      Just to let you know, I have just left a voice message for Margo. I have
      told her about our monthly meeting tomorrow and gaver her the address. I
      told her if she could make it we could discuss ways she can help with the
      society. I also mentioned the special event on the 24th of this month.
      Heather J