Burning midnight oil and book sale on Monday

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Hi all,

      I just finished the edits to a client's book as his deadline is tomorrow -
      make that today. So you can see I have burnt out the midnight oil. I hope to
      sleep in and rest up so I can tackle Chinook edits in the afternoon.

      I have decided that on Monday the money earned for the books and magazines I
      sell that evening (at garage sale prices!) will be donated to the AFHS
      Library fund. The exception is that I will also be bringing my newly
      published book "Pigtail Times at Taimi: True Tales from My One-Room School"
      - it is about my adventures in grade one at a one-room school in Alberta. It
      is written from the child's point-of-view (e.g. me 50+years ago) but adults
      have been telling me they can't put it down until they have read it all.
      These sell for $19.95 + GST = $20.95 but I will round it down to $20 for you
      so we don't need to make change.

      See you there!

      Xenia Stanford