Ride to Monthly AFHS meeting

  • Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      Hi Everyone,
      I was contacted at the AFHS Library by a lady who recently moved to Calgary.
      She would like to join the society and attend monthly meetings but has no
      transportation and is not familiar yet with Calgary transit. She is in the
      Eau Claire Retirement home which is in the downtown area. Would anyone be
      willing and able to give Cynthia a ride to next Monday's meeting on October
      5th? Please email me at misunism@... or call 279-1712 for the
      details.
      Thanks,
      Linda Murray