FamilyRoots 2009

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2009
      Hello all,

      I as sending this e-mail as the Breeze was not at the monthly meeting this past Monday.  A notice in the breeze has to do with the upcoming FamilyRoots 2009 which I will put here.

      The committee of this special event would like to set up displays of material and research from the Ukrane Germany.  Please contact Ann Williams at 403-286-4905, e-mail: breeze@... 'editor-chinook@... (please put 'assistant editor' in the subject line.

      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
      FamilyRoots 2009 Chair