Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Sep 17 7:57 PM
      The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Wed. Sept 23 at 7 PM at
      the AFHS library commencing at 7 pm and ending some time before 9 pm.
      The Celtic SIG covers Scotland and Ireland. Our chair this year is Iola
      Whiteside. We are always open to helping people with their research
      questions and browsing the library and the ScotlandsPeople database
      available through the library's computers. The official topic will be
      the Irish Palatines, a group of Protestant German refugees who were
      settled on estates, particularly in southern Ireland, in 1710.

      We have a Celtic SIG mailing list. If you did not receive a message
      about our meeting from me earlier this evening, you are not on that
      mailing list. To get on the Celtic SIG mailing list, please contact me.

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois