Re: Passing of George Lake

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2009
      alan cassley wrote:

      > Received note from George's family that he passed away suddenly
      > yesterday 15th Sept.
      > He will be sorely missed.
      > Alan Cassley

      Sorry to hear that. My condolences to his family and friends.

      He was a good man. Always willing to help those that were looking for
      answers to their queries.
      He will be missed by the AFHS and all people that knew him.

      Sincerely
      Peter

      --
      Groetjes
      Peter

      "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"
    • Ronna L. Byam
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009

        George was a great person – I really liked working with him in AFHS – he will be missed

        Ronna