Passing of George Lake

  • alan cassley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2009
      Received note from George's family that he passed away suddenly yesterday 15th Sept.
      He will be sorely missed.
      Alan Cassley
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2009
        alan cassley wrote:

        > Received note from George's family that he passed away suddenly
        > yesterday 15th Sept.
        > He will be sorely missed.
        > Alan Cassley

        Sorry to hear that. My condolences to his family and friends.

        He was a good man. Always willing to help those that were looking for
        answers to their queries.
        He will be missed by the AFHS and all people that knew him.

        Sincerely
        Peter

        --
        Groetjes
        Peter

        "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"
      • Ronna L. Byam
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009

          George was a great person – I really liked working with him in AFHS – he will be missed

          Ronna