General Meeting

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009

      Our next general meeting will be on Monday September 14 at River Park Church,
      3818 - 14A Street SW at 7:00 PM.

      The topic of the program for that night is Grosse Ile presented by AFHS member Ronna Byam. Grosse Ile was the main point of entry for immigrants coming to Canada from 1832 to 1937 and many of us have ancestors that passed through its gates.  It promises to be a very informative talk.