CD Cases without inserts

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009

      Hi everyone,

      Does anyone know a person or place that would like empty CD cases? It is just the plastic outside and doesn’t have the insert to hold the CD. I had planned to use them all in advertising campaigns, but only used part of the minimum order of 500 cases. I have about 250 left. Free to good home – library or individual – in boxes of 50.

      Xenia Stanford