AFHS - URGENT!! - HERITAGE DAY - FORT CALGARY - Monday Aug 3

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 8:53 PM
      Hi Folks:

      I realize that this is a very late call, but our AFHS needs a couple
      more folks to help with our new venture at Fort Calgary on Monday -
      Heritage Day.
      As you likely recall we will be trying to engage children and their
      accompanying families to put together a simple family tree.
      We urgently need another volunteer to work at the table with the kids
      from 10:30am to 12:30pm and another person from 12:30 to 4;00 pm on
      Monday.
      It should be fun and not a long time commitment.
      If you would like to help please call me at 403-254-2293 any time from
      9am to 10pm

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA