1911 Census

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009

      I am not sure who gets the Eastman online genealogy newsletter so thought I would put this here for all.

      Heather

      Free Access to 1911 Census for England & Wales

      Thousands of people across England and Wales will soon get the opportunity to delve into their family history online for free. The National Archives, in collaboration with UK-based family history website findmypast.com, is providing seven archives and libraries around England and Wales with free access to the recently completed online records of the 1911 census.

      The census, available at 1911census.co.uk, provides a snapshot of life in the early 20th century, showing the name, age, place of...

      Read the rest of the story ยป