Fw: BBC E-mail: Medieval battle records go online

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2009
      Hello Everyone,
      I thought that you might be interested in this BBC information on Medieval Battle records online.
      Heather Jaremko
      Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 7:04 AM
      Subject: BBC E-mail: Medieval battle records go online
      To: thereunionplanners@...

      Andrew Jaremko saw this story on the BBC News website and thought you
      should see it.

      ** Medieval battle records go online **
      The detailed service records of 250,000 medieval soldiers - including archers who served with Henry V at Agincourt - go online.
      < http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/uk_news/8160081.stm >

      ** BBC Daily E-mail **
      Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
      in one daily e-mail
      < http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >

      ** Disclaimer **
      The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.

      If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or want to know more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our frequently asked questions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm