northern new york state

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2009

      Hi Everyone:

      If you have USA genealogy research, the following website might help you.

      It is about Northern New York state – the 7 counties of Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Jefferson, Lewis, Oswego, and St. Lawrence.

      The Northern New York Library Network has a sub-site called “Northern New York Historical Newspapers” on its website at http://news.nnyln.net.

      You can search by using a surname or a full name in quotes. I just had a very quick look at this.

      I hope that everyone is having a good summer.

      Lorna