FLASH - RESCHEDULING BY THE MEDIA

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      Hi Folks:

      Contrary to yesterday's advice, we are now told that Judi Lee will
      appear on CHQR AM770 sometime after Tuesday morning, next week. She
      will be hosted by Bruce Kenyon in an interview on Molecular Genealogy
      which of course ties with the event next Friday October 25 as part of
      FamilyRoots 2002. If we can get a time for that broadcast we will get it
      to you as quickly as we can.
      AND
      Still with CHQR AM770, Inge Leavell will NOT appear today but will be
      hosted by Dave Taylor on his afternoon show TUESDAY October 22nd at 1:00
      PM. This will be a phone-in on genealogy/family history. Thank you Inge
      for taking on this challenging role.

      Keep tuned!

      Working with the electronic media certainly keeps one awake. You never
      know what the next telephone ring will bring.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell