Re: looking for my grandparents birth records

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 10:30 AM
      Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 11:16 AM
      Subject: FW: looking for my grandparents birth records

      I guess the AFHS Executive haven’t been updated on the website so I’m still listed as the Secretary.  So I’m forwarding to all.

      Pat Senger

      Message 2 of 2 , May 25 5:00 PM

        Or, one could go to the award-winning portion of the AFHS website where one can choose the province of interest and the type of record of interest….

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

        Judith Rempel

        rempel@...

        http://www.eset.com