Ontario SIG meeting on Monday May 25 (tomorrow night)

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 1:48 PM

      Hi Everyone:

      The Ontario SIG will be meeting at the AFHS Library 712 – 16th Avenue NW on Monday May 25 at 7:00 pm.

      Our main presentation will be given by Judie Riddell about resources at the Calgary Family History Centre.

      Please join us, even though it is a challenge to navigate 16th Avenue NW again. There is no left turn onto 6th Street from 16th Avenue right now, so go up to 17th Ave or 20th Ave at 10th Street.

      Lorna