ENG SIG MAY 19th

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2009

      The English/Welsh SIG next meets on Tuesday evening, May 19th 7 p.m. at the AFHS library when we will discuss a mixed bag of English/Welsh records i.e. divorce, taxation, legal, army and apprenticeship as well as mull over research problems and celebrate successes.  The library will be open by 6:30 p.m. for those who would like to check out Ancestry.com on the computers.