Union Cemetery volunteer day

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2009
      Hello Everyone:
      I think, considering the weather today, May 12, the rain etc. I am
      cancelling tomorrow's recording day in Union Cemetery. It will be
      damp on the ground, when we kneel to read all those monuments etc.,
      so will opt for a better weather forecast for next week. Unless
      otherwise noted, I will choose Wednesday May 20. Same time and same Place

      Heather